By enrolling you get access to great videos to help you learn each of the pieces in this book. Rewatch them as many times as you want. Then try answering some of the short fun quizzes to see how much you have learn!
- P8 and P9: Let's play
- P10 and P11: Grandfather's Clock, Moccasin Dance
- P13 and P14: The Train, The Seabees
- P16 and P17: March of the Gnomes, Dance of the Gnomes
- P18 and P19: Mary Had a Little Lamb, The Paratrooper
- P20 and P21: Marching up and Down, Rag-Time Raggles
- P23 and P24: The Chimes, Funny Faces
- P25 and P27: Old MacDonald, Blow the Man Down
- P28 and P29: The Church Organ, Yankee Doodle
- P30 and P31: Carry me back, Old Cotton Picker
- P32 and P33: New World Symphony, Bugles!
- P34 and P35: Row row, Nobody knows
- P36 and P37: In a Rickshaw, The Banjo Picker
- P38: Princess Waltz
Hi, I’m Qian!
I've been teaching music since 2012, and enjoy teaching all my students online or face-to-face.
Use my online resources on Qian Tutor to help you, whether you are a beginner or intermediate student. There's lots of videos, quizzes and information sheets to help you understand music!