By enrolling, you get unlimited access to clear video tutorials to watch over and over again to boost your confidence in playing. Test yourself on short quizzes for each piece, to see how much you understand about the written music.
- P4 and P5: Melody, The Bee
- P6 and P7: Much Ado About Nothing, Some Folks Do
- P8 and P10: At the Animal Fair, On the Levee
- P11 and P13: Sunrise, Pop Goes the Weasel
- P14 and P15: Boogie Woogie Bill, Robin Redbreast
- P18 and P19: Shufflin' Along, Shadow Dance
- P21 and P22: The Juggler, Acrobats
- P23 and P24: I Like Rhythm, Tribal Dance
- P30 and P31: Chord Capers, Broken Chord Etude
- P32 and P33: An Old Folk Tune, Cross Hand Etude
- P34 and P35: Chinese Theatre, Peasant Dance
- P36 and P37: Etude in B Flat, In a Gondola
- P38 and P39: Cowboy's Song, A Little Bit of Rag
- P40 and P41: Holiday Song, Tramp Tramp Tramp
- P42 and P43: By Moonlight, How D'ye Do?
Hi, I’m Qian!
I've been teaching music since 2012, and it's always so much fun to introduce complete beginners or early beginners to the world of music.
Here at Qian Tutor, there are resources for all types of music students. Enjoy!